Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meisner Technique at Green Shirt Studios

Sanford Meisner was a master teacher and genius.  His technique for actors is the most simple, direct, least pretentious, and most effective. I want to share with you a gem I found, The Green Shirt Studio.  After auditing several schools and teachers in early 2010, I found Andrew Gallant and Sommer Austin.  I am currently finishing their Meisner Level 3.  They are great teachers, and I look forward to taking Level 4 with them and finishing the series.  In an effort to refresh my monologues, I am also taking a Meisner-oriented monologue class with them, which I'm really learning a lot from.  If anyone is interested in the Meisner Technique, Sommer and Andrew are the best! http://www.greenshirtstudio.com/

 

1 comment:

  1. green color is very useful & cool color i like your shirts design . USA Ultra Club T Shirts

    ReplyDelete